Mindbreeze GmbH, A-4020 Linz, 2017.
All rights reserved. All hardware and software names used are registered trade names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers.
These documents are highly confidential. No rights to our software or our professional services, or results of our professional services, or other protected rights can be based on the handing over and presentation of these documents. Distribution, publication or duplication is not permitted.
Mindbreeze provides languge dectection for documents using the LangugageDector ItemTransformer plugin.
To use the language detection the LanguageDetector has to be added to you Mindbreeze installation by loading the corresponding plugin (the Item Transformation Services are included in the package “ Mindbreeze Item Transformation Plugins”).
The plugin also has to be included in your Mindbreeze license.
- Install the plugin (either use the manager UI or the command line tool mesextension)
mesextension --interface=plugin --type=archive --file=LanguageDetector-Text-<version>.zip install
- Activate the plugin for each needed index using the manager UI:
- Select the tab „Indices“ and activate „Advanced Settings“
- Scroll to the „Item Transformation Services” section
- Select the “TextPlugin.LanguageDetector” plugin and click add.
- Language Probability Threshold: Specifies the probability threshhold which hast o be reached for a language to be included.
- Source Property Pattern: Specifies the property that is used for language detection.
- Language Target Property: Specifies the property that included the detected languages.
- Language Property: defines the property which already includes the language. This skips the language detection and set target propery.
- Language Property Pattern: Defines languages that should be considered from the “Language Propery”
- Included Languages: Defines languages that should be considered by the detector.