Mindbreeze GmbH, A-4020 Linz, 2019.
All rights reserved. All hardware and software names used are brand names and/or trademarks of their respective manufacturers.
These documents are strictly confidential. The submission and presentation of these documents does not confer any rights to our software, our services and service outcomes, or any other protected rights. The dissemination, publication, or reproduction hereof is prohibited.
For ease of readability, gender differentiation has been waived. Corresponding terms and definitions apply within the meaning and intent of the equal treatment principle for both sexes.
In order to call index servlets, an index has to be started first; in addition, the checkbox “Disable Unrestricted Privileged Servlets” for this index needs to be unticked. To do this, go to the desired index in the Indices tab of your Mindbreeze InSpire configuration. You’ll need to make sure the “Advanced Settings” are activated first.
Now you can access the index servlets at:
You can use this index servlet to obtain aggregated values for documents, such as the number of different document titles. The following options can be configured for this:
- Column name: Column names of the index can be specified here. They are used for the aggregation.
- Query constraint: Here you can specify various constraints for the query. For example, filtering by document date.
- Aggregation operator: You can choose from four operators here.
- Concatenation max value count: The maximum number of values to be concatenated can be specified here.
- Concatenation value order: Specifies how the values for the “CONCAT” function are sorted.
- Output format: Here you can choose between “csv” and “protobuf_textual” for the output format.
You can use this index servlet to search individual documents by their docID, key, or UniformItemID.
- By docID: Here you can enter the docID of the desired document.
- By key: Here you can enter the key of the desired document.
- By UnifomItemID: Here you can enter the UniformItemID of the document.
- Output format: You can select the format in which the document is to be output and what content is to be displayed.
- Deleted documents: Here you can specify whether deleted documents should also be included in the search.
You can use this index servlet to send search queries to search for documents.
- Query: Here you can specify a search query like in the standard Mindbreeze search window.
- Order by: You can specify the criteria by which the documents are to be sorted.
- Order direction: This lets you choose whether the documents should be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Group by: Here you can specify whether the documents should be grouped and according to which criteria.
- Group by parent reference: Use this to group by references.
- Group by parent reference mode: Here you can define how far you want to reference.
- Summarize by property: Here you can combine documents with the same properties, such as a name or file extension.
- Order summarized by: You can still change the sort order of the summary here.
- Output format: You can specify the output format in which the results are displayed again here.
- Diacritic similar terms: Here you can specify whether diacritical entries should also be included in a search. For example, a search for “possibel” will also include “possible.”
- Requested properties (CSV): Here you can search for specific document properties. Multiple properties are separated by semicolons just like for CSV.
Here you can call up statistics for the current index.
- Detail level: You can specify the level of detail in which the statistics will be output.
- Output format: Here you can specify the format in which you want the statistics to be output.
A detailed instruction manual for the index servlet “processitems” can be found here: