Release Notes for Mindbreeze InSpire
Mindbreeze GmbH, A-4020 Linz, 2020.
All rights reserved. All hardware and software names used are trade names and/or trademarks of the respective manufacturers.
These documents are strictly confidential. The transmission and presentation of these documents alone does not constitute any rights to our software, services and service results or other protected rights. The transmission, publication or reproduction is not permitted.
For reasons of easier readability, gender-specific differentiation, e.g. users, is not used. Corresponding terms apply to both sexes in the sense of equal treatment.
Web Connector with Sitemap Streaming Performance Optimization
The processing of large sitemaps in the Web Connector has been significantly improved.
The Stream Sitemap parser has been optimized, so now especially sitemaps larger than 1GB can be read in quickly and efficiently.
To benefit from this improvement, make sure that you enable the "Use Stream Sitemap Parser" setting in your configuration:
Configuration: Configuration Web Connector
Confluence Sitemap Generator Optimization
The Confluence connector has been reworked in this version to allow fast indexing in large Confluence installations without burdening the data source.
This is possible by remodelling the Confluence permission model in the InSpire Index and the Principal Resolution Service.
This optimization is automatically active after all components have been updated. For details see:
Configuration Atlassian Confluence Connector sowie Atlassian Confluence Sitemap Generator Add On
Novell Trustee support for Microsoft File Connector
The Microsoft File Connector now supports ACLs based on Novell File System Trustee information when using Novel Open Enterprise Server.
Configuration see: Configuration Microsoft File Connector
The Jira connector now supports indexing of public Jira instances.
For this, the REST interface of the instance must be available without authentication.
Configuration see: Documentation Jira Connector.
Security relevant changes
- CentOS Security Updates:
CVE-2015-9381, CVE-2015-9382, CVE-2017-1000371, CVE-2019-17666, CVE-2020-10531, CVE-2020-8597, CVE-2019-18634, CVE-2020-10188, CVE-2015-8035, CVE-2016-5131, CVE-2017-15412, CVE-2017-18258, CVE-2018-14404, CVE-2018-14567, CVE-2019-13232, CVE-2017-6519, CVE-2018-1875, CVE-2017-15710, CVE-2018-1301, CVE-2018-17199, CVE-2019-9924, CVE-2019-10197, CVE-2019-10218, CVE-2018-18066, CVE-2018-21009, CVE-2019-9959, CVE-2019-10871, CVE-2019-11459 CVE-2019-12293, CVE-2018-10360, CVE-2019-5436, CVE-2019-17041, CVE-2019-17042, CVE-2020-10531, CVE-2019-18634, CVE-2019-18397, CVE-2019-11729, CVE-2019-11745
- CentOS Update to 7.8.2003
- Java Update OpenJDK 8u242: CVE-2020-2583, CVE-2020-2590, CVE-2020-2601, CVE-2020-2593, CVE-2020-2604, CVE-2020-2654, CVE-2020-2659
- Bootstrap: Remove features from bootstrap to prevent XSS
- Highcharts update to 4.2.6 and remove features from highcharts to prevent XSS
- Fix for: jQuery extend vulnerability - CVE-2019-11358
- Fix for: Vulnerability in internal reverse proxy
- Support for JWT-Authentication in the ClientService
- Transitive closure (using dfs of references) for computed properties
- Fix for: Index Option: "Disable Query Expansion for Diacritic Terms Varians" is not effective
- Fix for: Race condition when saving json files
- Fix for: Searching with recurring terms (es-es) does not always work as expected
- Fix for: Mesconfig Reload throws System.Exception: tried to change config in readonly mode.
- SharePoint Online Authorization Service
- Fix for: SharePoint Online AppOnly Authorization no new connection attempt in case of errors
- Microsoft File Connector: Packet Reader Thread Socket timeout is configurable.
- Fix for: Sharepoint Online attachments with apostrophe cannot be indexed
- SharePoint Online Principal Cache: logging improvement (including progress bar)
- SharePoint Online Connector: Open Folder Action
- Fix for: Default date of query logs is March 1970
- Jira: Selection of alternative REST interface
- ClientService: Endpoint mappings can be used as a fallback to assign OAuth credentials
- Fix for: /exportAsync returns status code 404 on error
- Optionally, all subordinate elements can be requested for hierarchical facets
- Fix for: Display Error/Accessibility - PDF Preview
- Fix for: Display Error/Accessibility - Datepicker
- Fix for: Highlighting in search result incorrect
- Improved Resource Monitoring (JVM, native tools)
- QueryLog: page_number is available when scrolling (correct instrumentation)
- Display all stack traces for SIGABRT,SIGSEGV
- Fix for: Title not updated with updateMetadata
- Fix for: Jira Connector, ParseException if the file is too big
- Fix for: doc_remove - App Telemetry Index Service logpool – Status is always SUCCESS
- Index bindport is available directly after the index start.
- Fix for: Search App export: Column header is not used no escape for special characters
- If only BestBets results are found, no Results found should be displayed
- Confluence Sitemap Generator Optimization
- Fix for: Web-Crawler: Sitemap index does not work with "Use Stream Sitemap Parser“
- Fix for: Out of array bounds access in PerUserLocklessACLCache, PerUserLocklessACLCache2 for uniformACLID values exceeding numberDifferentACLIDs
- Fix for: Diacritical character independent search does not work for all characters
- Web crawler with sitemap Streaming performance optimization
- Fix for: Self Default Port for personal Relevance and Performance Tester
- Fix for: PersonalizedRelevanceTransformer - Entering AppTelemetry Credentials is unnecessary step
- Fix for: Query hangs in MesIndexer::findMinSpanDelta at double positions
- Fix for: G6 Update fails
- Request Identity Encryption Support for Caching Principal Resolution Nested Conainer Memberships Resolution Strategy
- Fix for: SharePoint Connector Unit Tests uses local path
- Fix for: SharePoint Online Connector deletes index mostly if "do not crawl root site" is changed/activated
- Fix for: SharePoint Online Connector: Delta-Crawling processes partly the same document very often
- Fix for: Microsoft File: DiskShare has already been closed
- Jieba Tokenizer configuration option for Dictionary (traditional Chinese)
- Microsoft File supports Trustee Security Model (Novell Open Enterprise)
- Fix for: WebConnector OAuth Error during Token Refresh
- Sharepoint Online: Optimization when deleting logs
- Sharepoint Online: Optimized checking for deleted files
- Fix for: Egnyte Crawler: Eventid not handled correctly
- Fix for: [G7] Typo in MMC: Perfom Update
- Fix for: [Fabasoft Integration] SessionAuthentication does not send client certificate with
- Fix for: Uploaded plugins are saved as multipart
- Fix for: Rest API of Principal Resolution Caches no longer accessible via proxy.
- The update of the Principal Resolution Cache should be done automatically at startup
- Fix for: Error when indexing SharePoint with "Excluded Documents From Sites With These Features
- Fix for: Confluence Hierarchical Sitemap Generator: SQL error with Oracle DB